By Pagz
So halloween has past and I find myself still constantly tinkering with my proton pack. I swear it's becoming an obsession. I'm constantly thinking about when I can make the next addition. Alas my funds are drained currently, so I've been turning my eyes to cheaper projects, specifically I've been painting my old Kenner Proton Pack toy for my girlfriend to use next year. She's small so it's a nice size for her.

It's gotten me thinking though, has anyone tried to make a full size adaptation of the Kenner proton pack? I've always rather liked the design, and while I've been painting it I've gotten kinda jealous because it's much too small for me but it looks pretty neat. I'm seriously considering making a full size version for myself sometime down the road. Granted I'm not sure exactly how I'll go about it, but it seems like a fun project.,

Has it been done before? I'd love to see the results if others have tried it.
Pagz wrote:

Another nice variation on the uniform! Lucky guy! ;)
Vince lookin' good!

Pagz, your girlfriend could be a younger, prettier Janine!

I would guess making a larger version of the toy pack would be much easier than trying to do a movie version, so the results would probably be great if you have any skill at all.

G

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]

I'm hoping we'll see another set when the next F[…]

Hey, anyone else playing this game? I want to find[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]