Look forward to a final video with the sound!

A word of caution:

The switch you added is gonna want to catch on people in crowds or mash against walls constantly. If it's on the table and if I were you I'd move the switch to below the power cell indicator in front of or on the side of your injector tubes so it's better protected. Nothing as annoying as taking your pack off at the end of the day and realizing the switch had been bumped and your lights were off the entire afternoon!

Since we never see the switch, moving it around to the bottom would be just as accurate as the way you have it without creating a snag hazard.

My pack power switch is actually on top of the crankbox so I can reach it easily while wearing it and so there's nearly zero chance of it snagging on anything. Not where Egon reached, but whatever! It's safe!

Well done, sir!

G
slime me please wrote:i fitted the actvation switch purposly for the "switch me on" elevator scene from the movies its placed roughly where egon puts his hand. its nice to have a switch to just activate the pack if you dont want to carry or activate the gun etc
I was planning to do the same for my pack... thanks for showing that!! Very helpful.
GAVAL wrote:A word of caution:

The switch you added is gonna want to catch on people in crowds or mash against walls constantly. If it's on the table and if I were you I'd move the switch to below the power cell indicator in front of or on the side of your injector tubes so it's better protected. Nothing as annoying as taking your pack off at the end of the day and realizing the switch had been bumped and your lights were off the entire afternoon!

Since we never see the switch, moving it around to the bottom would be just as accurate as the way you have it without creating a snag hazard.

My pack power switch is actually on top of the crankbox so I can reach it easily while wearing it and so there's nearly zero chance of it snagging on anything. Not where Egon reached, but whatever! It's safe!

Well done, sir!

G
Important safety tip. Thanks, Gaval.
just thought id put this on my pack thread.. pack is just about finished with,
all im gonna do is at some point fit a better more powerful speaker as it does have a little distortion
i fitted exorays sound kit last week it was really easy as its all plug and play
i only had to mount 2 momentary button on the back of the mother board for the theme tune and optional pack hum and solder them to the sound board.

heres a vid of my pack as is untill i upgrade the speaker, im more than happy with it but i will be upgrading the speaker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am09jWo4V8g

all knobs are real metal, clippards are real no fake parts used, the buzzing on vid during gun fire is now no longer there it was the rumble pack vibrating against the insides its now sorted
just the speaker to sort and thats it
yeah as nice a weatherd pack is if its not done correctly it can ruin the look so i decided to leave mine as is
right now ther is a load of dust on it and it makes it look rather old and used anyway

once you get dust in all the corners and crevises it looks awesome

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]

I'm hoping we'll see another set when the next F[…]

Hey, anyone else playing this game? I want to find[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]