By Svee
Awesome stuff. Whats that containment unit all about then? is that something you can get or is it just something fanmade?
By Gareee
Very cool! And that containment unit joke was assitional surprise fun as well!
Onl thing that might work better, is having the wii pickup higher, so you are pointing up when you want to capture ghosts at the top of the screen.

Using it with the projection system was a great idea!

Imagine if THIS is how we saw the game originally pitched for the Wii!
By irrelevanttomfoolery
This entire presentation is very blue sky thinking. The containment unit was in a dream I had so I had to mock it up and show the thinking behind the entire Ghostbusting Wii package.. :D I tried this over a friends house who has his sensor bar above the tv and I gotta say, that is the best configuration for it. Unfurtunatly with a projector, I wasn't able to put it above the screen.. :cool:
By bustinforjesus
I put this on AJ's post first before I realized this was here. I have a question. That looks pretty cool. I wonder why there is a delay when he slams the ghost? Also do the goggles do anything? I saw him put them on right before the level started. Probably just for looks.
bustinforjesus wrote:I put this on AJ's post first before I realized this was here. I have a question. That looks pretty cool. I wonder why there is a delay when he slams the ghost? Also do the goggles do anything? I saw him put them on right before the level started. Probably just for looks.
I believe that the delay is because the game is switching over from blasting mode to capture mode. The game is sorta glitchy at times.. It also freezes a bit after I knock Stay Puft off the building when Egon and Winston are in the Ecto 1.. The goggles are just fun.. :D
By bustinforjesus
irrelevanttomfoolery wrote:
bustinforjesus wrote:I put this on AJ's post first before I realized this was here. I have a question. That looks pretty cool. I wonder why there is a delay when he slams the ghost? Also do the goggles do anything? I saw him put them on right before the level started. Probably just for looks.
I believe that the delay is because the game is switching over from blasting mode to capture mode. The game is sorta glitchy at times.. It also freezes a bit after I knock Stay Puft off the building when Egon and Winston are in the Ecto 1.. The goggles are just fun.. :D
Awesome dude! I love this product! Great job!
By irrelevanttomfoolery
:sigh: Sorry I couldn't get this posted earlier but a few of you have been asking me for this. Here is a photo of the Nintendo Wii Ghostbusters Ecto Containment Unit. Once you have trapped a ghost in the game your data is saved on the SD card. The idea is that you are able to remove the SD card from the Wii and insert it into the Containment Unit to upload your save data. Once the transfer of data is complete a hologram of the ghosts that you have caught will appear floating in suspended animation inside the Ghostbusters Containment Unit. **Stay Puft not included** :D
By Pony
Just found this thread after it was referenced on Proton Charging. This is great. My son is all about building one. I told him maybe after I finish my normal pack. Great job man!!
By Etigo
I really like this Pack version!!! :-D

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]