By NMeunier
Hey there, nice creation! I'm a freelance writer and game journalist for a major gaming magazine. Could you please get in touch with me asap or drop me an e-mail at nathan_meunier at hotmail.com as soon as possible about a possible feature article?

Thanks!
-Nathan
By Disco
I caught this on Gizmodo. I'm glad you are already getting serious PROPS (pun?) for this project because you deserve it.

That pack is so cash.
By EgonYourMucus
Add Australian Gamer to the list, nice job
By Fifthrider
I love it.

As a pack builder for the last, Oh I dunno, I lost count.... Last decade or so. As a pack builder at any rate, I tend to look at these things and only see all the inaccuracies and cringe. ( Forgive me, it's the builders perfectionist instinct in me. )

I think you're idea is really cool and in a way almost surprised no one did it sooner. I remember when the Wii version of GB came out, I sort of expected to see one pop up on Proptopia or GBfans any day now, but it never did. As far as I know, you're the first.

You need a few parts to make it more accurate? I think I can send you some, and they're all white already. ;-) Sending a PM now.
By Gareee
I don't think accuracy is really an issue for something like this.. functionality and general appearance are paramount. For real accuracy, you'd actually want to build a wii game specific pack instead anyway, instead of a accurate real pack in white.

Its perfect as it is, and famous!
By Specter
Awesome Pack! I'd love to give GB a spin on the Wii with one of those!

Also, think about this: Now that there is a BLACK WII REMOTE available, you can make an even more accurate variation!

(Also his and hers, blue and pink, proton packs with the release of those colors as well. Afterall, the Wii version does have a choice between either a male or female rookie.)
By Gareee
Great. Now I'm pictureing Pee Wee Herman running around with it on playing.. LOL!

Ha Ha!
By RedVirtue
Gareee wrote:Great. Now I'm pictureing Pee Wee Herman running around with it on playing.. LOL!

Ha Ha!
Hahaha! I'd pay to see that!! I can't help but to hear peewee's voice when I read his posts. It's hilarious. :boogieman:
This thread has over 17.000 views!
By Nicholszz
This threads views are OVER 9000!!!
By joeghostbuster
Gareee wrote:I don't think accuracy is really an issue for something like this.. functionality and general appearance are paramount. For real accuracy, you'd actually want to build a wii game specific pack instead anyway, instead of a accurate real pack in white.

Its perfect as it is, and famous!
build the pack that appears in the wii game? that would be sweet.
By Gareee
Hmmm... he'll need a duplicate set then for two players.... :twisted:
By Dreamstalker
:shock: *picks jaw up off floor* That. Is. AMAZING. Excellent work!

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]