Mr.Spider wrote:I think purple split loom in 3/4 and 1/4 would be better ( break up the pink color scheme ), I'd be more than happy to buy some and supply it for this project : )
hey boss,
if your interested in donating to the project that would be amazing! I plan on getting everyones name who contributed to the pack printed on the mobo. I want this to be a big community project everyone will be proud of, a really bad joke 4 years in the making. if everything gets done in time (and I'm 100% sure it will) I'll be wearing it at New York Comic Con, spreading the good word of gbfans
UPDATE

I didn't get done nearly as much as I wanted to but I still got some fun stuff done.

Didn't get it mounted to the mobo but wanted to show how the edge will end looking, think about painting the front of it to match the rest of the pack, leaving the whole back Hello Kitty print.

After a very generous donation from Undrtkrbob we now have an alice frame!

In which I immediately ruined by painting it baby blue.

I also had made custom cyclotron and power cell labels made going by the requests from a few guys here. Purple for the cyclotron and rainbow for the Powercell.

and here they are installed

The Powercell looks photoshopped

We also got the disc's we need from zombierepellent AND got a resin clippard valve from NHVenkman which all got painted today so we're really on a roll! So here it where the pack is as of tonight:

so what do you guys think? any changes needed?
alphabeta001 liked this
OMG this is the craziest thing I have ever seen
By Vee
Woah. Those colors are giving me some intense flashbacks to my Barbie doll days.
Which is to say: PERFECT.

Planning on doing anything with the rod on the ion arm?
LOL yeah man, just fill it with resin or something so you can paint the kitty face in it.. Another suggestion would be to leave the booster tube open and just stuff a hello kitty doll in it so the head is peeping out halfway
By CPU64
Would make a nice pony pack as well!

This is pretty cool. I remember a while back I made a few prop buildings for my buddy's homecoming dance, which had an 80's theme. I used the same blue and pink for the buildings.

Can't wait to see it finished!
FunkPunkTwang wrote:. . . why do you have these? haha
Wargaming miniatures project. How do you make an undead robot army even more menacing?

I was going to use the statue on top of one of their tanks that I converted into a cottage:

but wound up not using it:
I would have to agree with TC. The ghost HK would be better for the No Ghost logo.
Greetings

http://i.imgur.com/1kB7fOZ.jpg

I love that people are still making these packs. I[…]

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]