User avatar
By goldenhawk
#379228
I think these are the Care Bear packs. I wish I had the time to crank out five of these.
By Martinus
#379250
goldenhawk wrote:I think these are the Care Bear packs. I wish I had the time to crank out five of these.


Right idea but wrong show: It's My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

The photo is awesome and hilarious in equal measures. Well done!
User avatar
By Smits
#379277
Image

I love these. Possibly even more than the Hello Kitty pack. WONDERFUL!

Judhudson wrote:Now you need a Derpy pack with the Cyclotron lights all derped.


Totally agreeing with Jud here. :)

Where's Pinkie's pack? You can't have too many pink packs in one place. Hers has more balloons! And candy! And streamers! *party cannon*
User avatar
By goldenhawk
#379725
Jon,

When are you guys going to paint up an Ectomobile to carry these proton packs in?
User avatar
By Jc3394
#379735
hahahahahaha omgsh that's not only hilarious but sad/good in a way

nice work on the color schemes tho

Even still, I'm calling Photoshop shenannegans! :-P
User avatar
By Vee
#379751
goldenhawk wrote:Jon,

When are you guys going to paint up an Ectomobile to carry these proton packs in?


It had BETTER look like Princess Celestia.
User avatar
By Smits
#379755
Nonagon wrote:
goldenhawk wrote:Jon,

When are you guys going to paint up an Ectomobile to carry these proton packs in?


It had BETTER look like Princess Celestia.


Damn straight it better.
Ecto 1 model 1:18 lights and sound

Hi wlecome

No-Ghost Logo Magnetic Car Decal

No problem with copyright getting it done at a loc[…]

Let's talk GHOSTS.

Mentioned in another thread but was surprised to […]

The movie has now fallen behind Feig's film The H[…]