By Vagabond82
Been busy lately, working on some other pepakura files for people to play with, but recently I extracted this from a Grand Theft Auto Mod. It will be a little bit before i can make the file for building since I have to remove the wires and hoses from the model as well as make a seperate file for the gun and ghost trap but I plan to start working on the full size papercraft file before the end of the week for those that would be interested.
irricanian liked this
Most of the little details and unneeded details will be removed from the model before the pep file is made. Also have to boolean join most of the model because some parts are not connected. Yeah I agree I'm thinking it was pulled from the Ghostbusters game for the GTA Mod. Now it looks like this after I cleaned most of it up.
BustinScottie1977 wrote:How about even a basic version for people to add what they want to it. Just the basic shape like a shell. Easy no detail to build. Able to add the detail yourself.
So I'm guessing something like this? I do like that idea.
And please guys let me know what needs to be changed to make it more like a film pack and less like the game pack, I know there's not much differences, but then again I don't have a eye for the different details. They all just look the same to me for some reason.
Remove the ribs from the model and the rings for the cyclotron lights and that would be a good pep file for the basic shape of the pack. You could remove the power cell light slot and the disk for the vac tube as well since its a basic shape you can add back later. You can always check the dimensions of the model vs stefans plans.... i think it would be pretty good for use as long as you have it scaled right. Getting it all down to where it will print on standard letter size cardstock will probably be a pain though.

Id be curious as to how your file compares to proton chargers when you finish it.

His is the best pack pep file I've seen so far
I can already tell; it won't. The short of it is his style is to use an already made model from a game and modify/scale it or different image views and model and scale over that. Where my pack was made entirely from scratch with accurate dimensions and research and unfolded the best possible way for someone new to pepakura or wanted to use them as templates for use in other mediums.

I am glad the heat will be off me for my files now. Ill be keeping an eye on the progress and will have to compare my files because a certain other pep modeler caused me to take action and take my work down for hot linking my work with out mention of my name.

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

Greetings

Welcome aboard, Samson! :)

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]