By legend642
Hello everyone,
Unfortunately my work on proton pack is stopped, I hope to resume the project at the earliest.

I would like to take advantage of this topic to show a good solution for thrower exposure.
This is a TC kit thrower made for friend, I made a display support in wood with V-Hook.
I think it's simple and functional.

That is looking GREAT. I've been watching this thread for a long time and am currently using it as reference for my latest pack. I was afraid you had given up on it as it's been a while since you last posted.
By legend642
Thanks guys, I'm honored that my work can be reference.
I would like to work faster, but I dedicate my time to other jobs to raise money to buy parts for my proton pack and unfortunately health problems slow my project.
But, it's not all bad, slow work helps to pay more attention to details.
twmedford23 liked this
By legend642
Demon Vice Commander wrote:Those straps look really nice, but you really ought to stitch the pads to the straps.
Thanks.
Too late to stitch the pads to the straps.
Cyanoacrylate Instant adhesive has melted together nylon canvas, I did test on two pieces of canvas and pulled strong, the canvas was torn where glued
I assume not suitable to last, but I do not bring proton pack on my back it will be displayed on the wall or on dummy.

nick-a-tron wrote:This build just gets better and better! Its so screen used looking! Now......may we see that pulse rifle?
Thanks Nick, pulse rifle is my old unfinished project, is a shell of resin and aluminum mounted on airsoft rifle Thompson M1A1.
Sooner or later I repaint shell (current green paint is horrible) and complete rifle.

alphabeta001 liked this

I ended up grabbing one of the 84 wands just t[…]

Matty PKE Question...URGENT

Depending on the price, it might be worth snatchin[…]

I have a full sized spirit pack, and I have the gh[…]

If you need any clarification at all, PM me or […]