By julz
Very cool man :cool:

Love the attention to detail
By julz
You have probably already done this but make sure you leave 3 unpainted rectangles on the mobo where the old spacers were :cool:

I really am looking forward to seeing this finished!
legend642 liked this
julz wrote:You have probably already done this but make sure you leave 3 unpainted rectangles on the mobo where the old spacers were :cool:

I really am looking forward to seeing this finished!
Still not done I do not have the mobo, but thanks for suggesting, I make 3 unpainted rectangles. :-)

Demon Vice Commander wrote:Don't forget to leave the top surface of the guntrack unpainted as well. :)
Yes, I leave unpainted, but be painted with gray primer?

Is it me, or is the top Legris Straight fitting kinda crooked... or did you intentionally install it that way?
By julz
Awesome stuff :)
nick-a-tron liked this
Thanks, everyone.
Should I build many parts, but build a proton pack is slowed down because of my health issues.
For me very tiring realize my dream of having a proton pack, even though I will never wear it, I hope to finish soon and I plan to display on my living room wall.

Some photos from the Power Cell side.

Sutton621 liked this
By julz
Sorry to here about your health slowing things down :walterpeck:

Your shell is looking fantastic! easily just like the real thing.
A great story of a man's passion for his hobby... something we can all look up to whenever we start complaining about the petty things in our lives... Both his skill and perseverance are an inspiration to us all...
alphabeta001, PssdffJay liked this
pyhasanon wrote:A great story of a man's passion for his hobby... something we can all look up to whenever we start complaining about the petty things in our lives... Both his skill and perseverance are an inspiration to us all...
Well said
Thanks for the kind words guys, I appreciate that.
I do not want to be misunderstood, I try to best explain my problem...
In 2006 i underwent back surgery (hyperkyphosis arthrodesis: Spinal fusion), this prevent me to bend down or carry weights, but I can walking without big problems.
I had to adapt and give up interests such as playing the guitar, but when one door closes another one opens, I found new interests that give more satisfaction, I expanded passion for props and meet new friends.
Sorry for off-topic.
Not off topic at all, like I said, your skill in prop making (especially your weathering, absolutely phenomenal) and perseverance despite your health concerns is inspirational, we all can learn from this... sad you had to give up guitar playing, though... More power to you! Looking forward to your finished pack and learning more through your skill!

I've ordered one of these for a friend to use off […]

GB News is calling the Pink Camo Tint the last m[…]

Sugarland Express.Very early Spielberg movie,it's […]

Also probably different release dates. USA[…]