I like this mod! Explain your wizardry...

And do you get signal issues?
Bryons wizardry actually. Its a GBFans kit so I have a 3.5mm cord plugged into it and then into a Bluetooth adapter for audio.

I do get some signal issues. Dunno why
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

I remember that post, but I can't remember who and which thread...

Wait, found it! Wonderful search function! Thanks, THEbryon!
http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtop ... h#p4791828

He used this one:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/aluratek-is ... Id=6581843

But I like Amazon Prime much better, so here:
http://www.amazon.com/Aluratek-AIS01F-I ... 006OT2WFM/

But, looking more into the reviews, it looks like this one works better, albeit $10 extra...
http://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Receive ... 00E174RTS/
Hoot wrote:I bought the Aluratek one. Aint great.
That's strange that it isn't working for you because I've had zero problems with mine. I used it all day at the last con I went to and the sound never cut out like yours did at the beginning of the video.

Did you mount the receiver outside the pack or on the inside? I wouldn't think either way would matter but I'm just curious of why the sound was cutting out like that.

Also, I'm using my Galaxy S3 which has Bluetooth V 4.0. Could your device be running a different version?

Now I kinda feel bad for recommending it.
I did a similar set up on my pac man pack, but I used some cheap $20 reciever that's smaller than an old school pack of gum.

Sorry for the long quote but I wanted to make sure I didn't accidentally cut the pic or anything I needed out.
c05ta wrote:Obligatory electronics Installation pics

But this is the thing that I'm sure I'm not the first to do, and it's really not very impressive. But it's very nice once you do it...
I bought a cheap rechargeable blutooth audio reciever on ebay then plugged it in to the aux port, linked it to my phone for wireless mp3 control.

And now for some pics of the pack in its natural habatat.
PAX EAST!

And a butt shot for fun!
THEbryon wrote:
Hoot wrote:I bought the Aluratek one. Aint great.
That's strange that it isn't working for you because I've had zero problems with mine. I used it all day at the last con I went to and the sound never cut out like yours did at the beginning of the video.

Did you mount the receiver outside the pack or on the inside? I wouldn't think either way would matter but I'm just curious of why the sound was cutting out like that.

Also, I'm using my Galaxy S3 which has Bluetooth V 4.0. Could your device be running a different version?

Now I kinda feel bad for recommending it.
No B.S. but I didn't buy the same kind intentionally lmao Future Shop here carries it. Bought the last one lol

Our phone is also the same model...

This is getting outright creepy lol ;)

Meh it mostly works...who knows lol
Sometimes....the iconic theme is enough to get people fired up...sometimes....an alternate method is needed.

I used the Bluetooth job that THEBryon recommended and it worked sporadically (to be honest - I didn't fully test it all the way...) until I found the "sweet spot" for the bluetooth.

I used a few different songs to simulate a dramatic entry pumping through the pack...

The Heavy - Short Change Hero got one of the biggest reactions because EVERYONE turned around when I entered the door....
"ANYONE SEEN A GHOST?!!?"
Another good one I used with a great reaction was:

Sure its the same band but its got a good beat, is family friendly and not annoying or off-colour or tempo really LOL
I threw "Happy" Out there too for the kids... they seemed to enjoy it lol

I walked out of the Con this afternoon with a bunch of people coming in with my crew in uniform to:
Well, I hear Charles Fincher (Sephiroth) was able to convince Dan Schoening to somehow use the N-Filter venting in the IDW comics, so in that case, while it may not be screen-accurate, it may at least be canonical...
Well since everyone is venturing into the venting option, I am also - and since my parts are starting to come in, I am going to start the documentation of it :)
Im going to be waiting awhile - the Oxygen pump (6V option) is coming from China and...well...you know.
Once all my parts come in, I will be sure to update everyone with photos. I think I still need to get the tubing, the vaccuum cap thing, and the upgraded coils.. I think the ones I have may be too weak.
Hasbro Ghostbusters

Apparently there are rumours of another announce[…]

Doug Keithley/sponge face/Ghostlab42 made a excell[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]