Once again showing that this community has an incredible pool of talents.
Randy Fernandez, one of the guys from the Louisiana Ghostbusters has taken the Pack venting concept from Ghostbusters: The Video Game to a new level, featuring the familiar compressed air system, but introducing a variety of new elements that, well... only the video can really do justice in describing:

In addition to the popping out rods, the description on the team's Facebook also details that the Pack's Cyclotron lights can change colour to match the different settings as seen in the game.

Hopefully Randy will reveal some of the processes he developed to make this Pack a reality.
Sutton621, Gareee, Glenn Frederick and 5 others liked this
Im not sure what the privacy settings are on these so I don't know if you who are not Facebook Friends with the OP will be able to see them...but here are two other vids of the pack in action...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10153202805175035

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10153201435420035

I'll also point out that while I have personally had no negative interaction with this guy, he was allegedly VERY rude to a friend of mine who asked about his pack...again that was not my experience but it has turned several long standing members of the community against him so proceed at your own risk I guess...
Chace wrote:Im not sure what the privacy settings are on these so I don't know if you who are not Facebook Friends with the OP will be able to see them...but here are two other vids of the pack in action...
Thankfully they're only restricted to needing to be logged on to Facebook.

There are a couple of work-in-progress photos of the Vent system on Randy's Facebook as well:

Kingpin wrote:
Chace wrote:Im not sure what the privacy settings are on these so I don't know if you who are not Facebook Friends with the OP will be able to see them...but here are two other vids of the pack in action...
Thankfully they're only restricted to needing to be logged on to Facebook.
Actually the photos (or some) are restricted that way. The videos however we can't see. I would love to see a more direct video of it. In the original he is kind of turned away and moving around a lot. It would be nice to see the pack a little more clearly (if possible).

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]