So it seems like when you have a major deadline that where all the little details start giving you grief
Pulling the white and black cables through the red tube was a PAIN in the arse. The tubing is way too snug to just yank them through with ease then grab a coffee.
I ended up seeking advice from Burkit and I soldered a wire on to the 2 wires, threaded that through the red tube and then pulled them all through with a bit of grease. Then to make matters worse the white socket wire ran out just near the banjo, so I had to do a little sneaky extension soldering with new wires and hide that nonsense inside the gun ear.
I moved on to making a little shelf whozeedatsit for the rumble control. It gets secured to the thrower via the side disk screws.
I also finished up my acrylic tip extending mech. You can see the spring that holds the lever down is also fixed to the side disk screw.
Pretty happy with how it turned out
The lever comes down and fits over the main spring tube so the catch on the interior rod is held very securely in place.. no chance of it popping when the pack is shaken.
Next up is creating a nice tunnel in the front grip for the shrink wrapped bundle of wires to sit in.