By Hammer
Holy shit...this is not an update. This is a public service announcement. If you're ever in the Orlando area, go to Skycraft. We're on vacation and I conned the family into running into Orlando. This store is amazing. I grabbed up knobs for the ghost trap and the Dale and Sage resistors. I was so overwhelmed by this place I forgot half of my mental list. We were pressed for time but I can only imagine what one would find if you wanted to dig even deeper in the bins. That's all for now. I'll be back to wrapping up the pep pack in about a week. Enjoy.
By propcicle
Pack is looking good, hope the electronics are coming along. Can you talk about how you weathered the stickers? I'm really digging the look. I'm going to dust my pack with Fullers Earth but not idea how to weather but not destroy the stickers.
By Hammer
Sorry...been away on Fall Break. It was a great time but def put me behind the 8 ball for this weekend!
Can you talk about how you weathered the stickers?

What I did was use some burnt sienna, some brown, some black, and in a few places mixed in some orange or yellow. I watered it down a bit and started smearing it on. I used a piece of cardboard with all the colors on it so if I wanted a different shade it made it easier to blend them together.

I first focused on the build up around the edges, like grime. I really piled it on the edges then wiped it towards the label to keep it built up. For the label face, instead of just wiping it off, I used damp paper towel and blotted it. As the paper towel picked up paint I got some nice transfer. I also let some dry a bit to get a darker stain.

For my foil labels, I had my printer do some labels on clear vinyl. I put the clear label on about 10 layers of foil tape then cut the tape to shape. This gave me a reasonable thickness of a true metal plate. I used the same paint method but before paint I hit the label with very fine steel wool. I was very cautious of overdoing it and made sure to try to only put the wear and tear where it should normally occur.
New PKE build

One more video demonstration with handheld operati[…]

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]