So here is the shell with the booster tube mounted and the N-filter cut off. I think this pic may give away the mashup we are going for.
After fitting all the parts painting began. This kind of gives a good look of where this is going.
We decided to use all resin pack parts but use real resistors, elbows, and clippard brass parts.
Since its a theme/mashup pack we decided to omit the clippard valve and to use a button like the RGB packs appeared to have. We choose to use a Square-D button that is very similar to the one that was on Janine's desk. The silver ring has been painted to match the rest of the button now.
Another RGB nod is a yellow power cell acrylic instead of the movie accurate red one.
So here we are with the main pack body all finished up. Just wating on some special order tubing as you can see our special split loom had already arrived.
The project is well farther ahead than this shows but I figure this is a good stopping point. Next time I will show some more of our RGB nods and show the thrower beginnings.
We hope you all enjoy checking them out as much as we have building them!
Bob's Prop Shop Rebuild: http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtop ... =2&t=36984
RGB/Movie Hybrid Pack Builds: http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtop ... =2&t=36938
GB Reboot Pack Pics from SDCC 2015: http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtop ... =2&t=39739