I am SWOONIN' over this thing. Hoo nelly! Great work! This is one of the best themed packs I've ever seen.
JoeLuna33 liked this
I had some time to goof around with my RGB pack this afternoon so I took a stab at the next cartoon addition to our theme packs.

A pack mounted trap!

The traps we will be using are based on Stefan's plans but have been modified a little bit to suit this build. All of the plating was custom cut from styrene and all the knobs and resistors are real.

As an homage to the old toy packs we all loved we added this little touch to the mobos.

Finally today, a shot of me wearing the pack after a hard days work on it.

Hopefully next time I will have a trap pedal finished and attached.
Sutton621, Kingpin, Carpeteria and 1 others liked this
Thanks guys. The pics from yesterday are in real time so I am caught up. If Dono or Scott do some work on their packs maybe we can get them to post up some build pics.
::bows:: im not worthy! Im not worthy!
alphabeta001 liked this
Not a lot to report from yesterday but I figured I could share the couple pics I took in my short work session

We decided to make castings of the foot pedal from the Kenner ghost trap. It gives that RGB flavor to our more movie styled trap.

The casting was solid and heavy so we decided that for weight purposes to hollow them out as much as possible.

Lastly today here is the trap pedal with it's 1/4" hose glued in and waiting for the split loom to cover it.

That's all for now.
Sutton621, alphabeta001 liked this
Hey Jay, yes there has been more but we just haven't done any updates. My pack is done, my trap is about 95% done and I scratch built an RGB belt gizmo and casted it for this project. I am planning to debut the whole package next week at San Diego Comic Con.
Carpeteria wrote:You need to take it on an east coast tour, Joe.
Maybe you east coast guys need to take a west coast trip ;-)

San Diego Comic Con is a good meet up place, just sayin....
I haven't had time to upload any pics yet but I posted a couple finished pics on Instagram. Look for user name gbofsc.
Ok everyone. Here are the pics I took today after the pack and trap were complete. Enjoy...

The pack is complete but I already have plans for a couple upgrades after Comic Con. Plus there is still the RGB belt gizmo that I haven't shown you all yet!
YHSCraig, GhostBustin_84, Sutton621 and 2 others liked this
I told you guys there was a belt gizmo, well here it is...

What do you guys think?

If you need any clarification at all, PM me or […]

Proton Props UK

Good decision to lift the ban! By the way: I think[…]

I'd use some putty. Yeah. I'm sorry, I'm not […]

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]