Hoot wrote:Ok - I have the original pack kit. What extra kit requires to act as the "relay".
Hoot wrote:Im lost is it new? ??
brand new, he just finished the 1st boards and testing, send him a PM for availability

just need the relay board, comes with a cable to hook in place of your present cable to cyclotron lights, then hook up the original cable out of the relay board to the lights. relay output controls whatever voltage you need for the vent effect
jimfin wrote:Noticed the URL' s listed for cartomizers in original post are showing out of stock from that store. Here is another I found on line,
note they come stock with a 1.8 ohm coil which may not last long at the voltage we're using, highly recommend getting the 2.5 ohm coils in the 2nd URL and replacing the stock coil, don't understand why they don't give you the choice of coil resistance when you order the cartomizer. Both of the "vape" stores here locally carry the T2's and replacement coils
happy venting

jimfin

http://www.ecblendflavors.com/clearomizer-kanger-t2-pc/
http://www.ecblendflavors.com/clearomiz ... kanger-t2/
These heads are also really easy to rebuild yourself.

Just do a search for "rebuild Kanger T2". You'll need some 30-32 gauge Kanthal and 2mm silica wick (You can also make the wicks out of 100% pure cotton balls.) I'd also recommend an ohm reader to check your resistance before firing. But 6-7 wraps of 32 should get you in the 2.5 ohm range.
tommyb345 wrote:Is it just me or is tapatalk/GBfans forum having issues with duplicate postings?
don't know about you but I probably did a duplicate post out of ignorance, thought the video itself was going to display instead of just the URL, kept telling me to review the post because someone else had posted while I was submitting my post
Ok fellas.... For those of you that are not gifted electronically (me included), try doing this if you have a GBFans Sound Board implemented into your pack:

1. Build your E Cig Vent System and wire it exactly the way Carpeteria has laid out in his prior post. (Minus the Mighty Sound Board and Relay designed for the Mighty)
2. Buy an E-Cig Vent Relay from Spongeface

*If you've built it correctly, you should have three red wires not connected to anything: (1) Red Strobe/Fan Wire (2) Red UBEC IN Wire (3) Red Battery Out Wire.

3. Attach Wires (1) and (2) into one of Spongeface's Relay AUX outputs and Wire (3) into the other output. There are only two outputs so it is impossible to mess up. His relay attaches to the cyclotron and power cell which feeds to the sound board. It is very easy to implement.

Once it is hooked up, it will vent exactly as you want it to!
ovwthrillseekr wrote:Ok fellas.... For those of you that are not gifted electronically (me included), try doing this if you have a GBFans Sound Board implemented into your pack:

1. Build your E Cig Vent System and wire it exactly the way Carpeteria has laid out in his prior post. (Minus the Mighty Sound Board and Relay designed for the Mighty)
2. Buy an E-Cig Vent Relay from Spongeface

*If you've built it correctly, you should have three red wires not connected to anything: (1) Red Strobe/Fan Wire (2) Red UBEC IN Wire (3) Red Battery Out Wire.

3. Attach Wires (1) and (2) into one of Spongeface's Relay AUX outputs and Wire (3) into the other output. There are only two outputs so it is impossible to mess up. His relay attaches to the cyclotron and power cell which feeds to the sound board. It is very easy to implement.

Once it is hooked up, it will vent exactly as you want it to!
It's plug and play other than those 2 screw terminals, just think of the relay as a simple on/off switch. power in from the battery and out to the rest of the circuit. Power for the relay board itself is provided through the short wire harness that comes with the relay board. Just unplug your present cyclotron LED cable from the pack light board, plug the short cable in its place and connect the other end into the labeled input on the relay board and the plug the LED cable back into the output of the relay board. The only adjustments available are the 2 pots on the relay board, but the default settings as delivered on my board worked fine. If you feel adventurous they are labeled "close delay" and "close hold", which means you can delay the time that the smoke module comes on after the last set of beeps and vent sound starts and/or keep the module functioning awhile after the sound stops
1 last tip, if you want to disable smoke independent from rest of pack , add a SPST toggle switch between wire 3 an relay
Ok here's my ONE last question. Remember, and be gentle guys; Im not overly bright here....

I am running a blue brick 12V. Is it not possible to run a line from that power distribution already in use to power this also? Or not so much?
Last I talked to James, he suggested to me to have them as separate power sources... at least a smaller source...
pyhasanon wrote:Last I talked to James, he suggested to me to have them as separate power sources... at least a smaller source...
I've mentioned a couple of times already that I've tried to run the module off of the main battery with poor results. The combined current draw seems to be a little much for 1 battery to handle thus the recommended smaller 1800 to 2200 mAh battery dedicated to the smoke module.

I am trying to open a for sale topic for a full module for those interested, but that forum will not let me post for some reason even though I have met the 3 listed requirements. Any one have suggestions or can interested fans just PM me

Think I found the problem seems I was at post 49, need 1 more to get to the 50 required
Hoot wrote:Ok here's my ONE last question. Remember, and be gentle guys; Im not overly bright here....

I am running a blue brick 12V. Is it not possible to run a line from that power distribution already in use to power this also? Or not so much?
Hoot you can PM me for a detailed explanation, or I think after this post I'll have 50 and be able to open a FS thread if you're interested in a plug and play module
jimfin wrote:
Hoot wrote:Ok here's my ONE last question. Remember, and be gentle guys; Im not overly bright here....

Hoot you can PM me for a detailed explanation, or I think after this post I'll have 50 and be able to open a FS thread if you're interested in a plug and play module
Nope, still can't post in the For Sale Forum yet for some reason
PssdffJay wrote:Ok will do. I wouldn't think that explaining what the module does would be a problem. Sending a pm now.
replied PM but for every one else I'm talking about everything, other than the relay module, assembled into one package to duplicate the effect as seen in the demonstration video

I have this week commenced my most ambitious proje[…]

I haven't had Xbox Live for a while, but I'm consi[…]

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]

I'm hoping we'll see another set when the next F[…]