Find gEkX's list. That's what I used. I'll see if I can find the link.

Edit: found it. http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=28583

This is what I used as a list.
alphabeta001 liked this
Looks good to me. I'd pick up some extras of each just incase. Those screws have a tendency to go missing randomly during builds.
thebigone2087 wrote:Looks good to me. I'd pick up some extras of each just incase. Those screws have a tendency to go missing randomly during builds.
Word! I can never find the size I'm looking for so I buy more. Then when I clean up it's like, where did all these extra bolts come from?
bishopdonmiguel wrote:Word! I can never find the size I'm looking for so I buy more. Then when I clean up it's like, where did all these extra bolts come from?
HA! I have a feeling that I will have lots of those moments... =P
halliwax wrote:I second that! Thanks jay!! Phil we are so lucky to have this guy!!
I know right? And then he modestly goes and says stuff like this...
PssdffJay wrote:Aww shucks! You give me way too much credit.
No, buddy, you deserve it! Giving credit where credit is due! =D
thebigone2087 wrote:Looks good to me. I'd pick up some extras of each just incase. Those screws have a tendency to go missing randomly during builds.
I'm glad I'm not the only one. I had that moment earlier today looking for some 1/4" ID washers. Or some 8-32 long hex heads to mount my v hook.
Was about to ask what screw was needed to mount the ALICE frame to the Motherboard, but I figured I'd dig through Julz's stuff one more time... and then found this! Hooray for diligence and perseverance!!!

http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtop ... =2&t=30726

1/4 phillips screws...

:cool:
Venkman's Swagger wrote:Hey Phil, any movement on the build? Been looking forward to this
LOL! You and me both! Well, Nickatron shipped out my Bumper, Booster Frame, Grips and Mobo Spacers yesterday, so I should be getting those soon... And then I'll have my shell and aluminum hero parts from Vincenzo and my Aluminum wand from RJ... They're backed up from the Halloween rush, so it may be a while... Hopefully by December... Only issue I will have really is painting in the Winter, so I'm most worried about that... Anybody have tips for Winter painting? I unfortunately don't have a garage to work in...
pyhasanon wrote: Anybody have tips for Winter painting? I unfortunately don't have a garage to work in...
Yeah...don't lol. Anyway, if you really want it done in the winter, try to make friends with auto body painters. They have the equipment for clean and smooth finishing (less the trash in the air). The only other option is to warm up an enclosure and have an exhaust fan.
Fingers crossed though,we COULD have a heat wave hit at some point during the winter. Personally, I don't paint unless the temps are at a minimum of 65° F.
I'm in the same boat now. My thrower is back, but it's going to be cold and snow (yes, actual snow not freak storm snow) soon. You could always take the winter to dry fit and clean up chips in the shell and then paint in the spring.

Or, find friends with a heated garage.
pyhasanon wrote:
Venkman's Swagger wrote:Hey Phil, any movement on the build? Been looking forward to this
LOL! You and me both! Well, Nickatron shipped out my Bumper, Booster Frame, Grips and Mobo Spacers yesterday, so I should be getting those soon... And then I'll have my shell and aluminum hero parts from Vincenzo and my Aluminum wand from RJ... They're backed up from the Halloween rush, so it may be a while... Hopefully by December... Only issue I will have really is painting in the Winter, so I'm most worried about that... Anybody have tips for Winter painting? I unfortunately don't have a garage to work in...
Ah the good old GB wait hey buddy. It'll be well worth it. I can't wait to see it take shape. As for winter painting, I can be of no use, I'll have a heated outhouse/workshop to paint in
Looks awesome! I'm so bummed I'm not going to be able to see this in person on 3/14 :-(
csullivan1980 wrote:Looks awesome! I'm so bummed I'm not going to be able to see this in person on 3/14 :-(
Will you not be able to make it to the parade? (and it's on the 15th, by the way)
Sephiroth wrote:I'm glad to see that you are finally ready to get the build rolling; your patience and dedication to accuracy will be well rewarded. We are all here to help and cheer you on as the Hasanon pack takes form!
...and I will need all the help I can get! Thanks everybody!

...aaaaand mounted to ALICE Frame! I swear, drilling a hole into my precious vintage LC-1 ALICE Frame was nerve-wracking! Turned out good, though, and the metal of the frame seems sturdier than I thought... maybe I'll get lucky and this one won't ever snap on me... *fingers crossed*

If anything, I have two brand new (literally still in box, never been used) LC-2 ALICE frames on standby... I should have bought more than one of these LC-1 babies when I found them for $25 each... Really kicking myself for that...

alphabeta001 liked this
Sadly no Phil even though I live just seconds from Boston. I'll be in NC on vacation.
Proton Props UK

Considering David orders most of the parts he do[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]