By Grimmy GB
Alan Hawkins wrote:
Grimmy GB wrote:The video is marked private. Can't see it! MUST.SEE.WORK!
Try it now.
You have fulfilled the anticipation, Mr. Hawkins. This makes me eager to construct my wand. Well played. And I have to agree with Phil on the background sound effects. Just too cute! :)
By Alan Hawkins
OK! I think I have all the lights and sound set. The only thing I still need to work on is the venting Mech. I need to shave the outside of the housing so it will fit into the N-Filter.

Normally when I build a pack for someone I sign the inside with the build date and the person I made it for this time I decided to do it a little different.

It's out of the way and hidden, but I think this pack needs to be signed. I got some headache foam from Master Taran and installed that along with the Gaffers tape on the Alice Frame neck foam.

And then the light set up. It's not as pretty as some, but everything is sturdy and that is what I want most of all.

More to come. I start next on assembling the shell. It may be Saturday as I now have to finish my girls Halloween costumes so that my wife doesn't flip out... :shock:
By Alan Hawkins
I had a little fun last night. What I wasn't telling anyone was that this pack for the most part has been done for a week. But I like to do a surprise reveal so I started letting my buddy know that his pack was not going to be done for Halloween, and that I was REALLY sorry that he would not have it but that in a week or so.. It would be done. Meanwhile with the help of some of my Windy City Ghostbuster pals we arranged to go to his pizza place (seriously, he owns a pizza place and makes AMAZING pizza!) and surprise him in gear with his pack. He then proceeded to bring out enough food for ten busters and feed us and just check out his new pack. Here are the pics!

First up, some pretty pictures of the pack -

Sister packs -

Best compliment was when I sent this picture to Vinny to thank him again for his aluminum parts and he said "That's a pretty b**ch right there!"

And here are some from last night -

"Hey! What are you guys doing here???"

(I'm totally wearing his new pack...)

"Walk ALL the way through a doorway, THEN turn... Narrow hallway? Just get through it... THEN you can turn around..."

First time wearing his new pack. He named her "Constance"

That's a happy guy right there!

A big thank you to everyone that provided the AWESOME parts that made this build possible!
Grimmy GB liked this
By pseadynamo
Ok so I'm late to the party but wasn't able to say anything until I pulled my jaw back up from the floor. Holy crap is that a beautiful thrower build! I mean the aluminum body parts you had are soooo rare. WOW.
By Logan XI
Enjoyed seeing this build progress, great work Alan! :D (aka guy who has the same first name as me!)

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]

Doug Keithley/sponge face/Ghostlab42 made a excell[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]