By Hijacker
I need to order a bezel from Doug for when my bargraph slow boats in from China. Definitely need to start saving my Christmas money for a Vince thrower. Such works of beauty!
By Alan Hawkins
Thanks guys!

Tried to get a little more work done tonight before the weekend when family stuff will take over my time.

Got the water slide decal on the Spongeface bezel kit set.

While I waited for that to dry I cut the foam for the Alice pack.

Next I got some Gaffers Tape to wrap it, but that will have to wait for Monday... Cool item, Ernie Hudson came to town over the summer and I sent my buddy the mother board so he could get it signed.

Kind of cool. Monday I start attaching everything to the shell. It doesn't look like I will make my Halloween deadline, but it will be close to it.
alphabeta001 liked this
By Hijacker
Gratz on the sig, Ben! Everything looks great! Did Ernie have a problem signing it? The silve pens he was usin on mine kept clogging. I think he used 3 or 4 pens on gat signature.
By Grimmy GB
A little secret might be to bring your own paint pen instead of the silver sharpies that most autographers use. Hopefully they will agree to use the paint pen though lol.
By Hijacker
He asked me what I wanted and I told him to wrote whatever he felt like. But yeah, a paint pen was purchased after the fact for the next unlucky recipient of my love.
Grimmy GB liked this
By Sicilianguy692
He was signing "who ya gonna call" for everyone but I already knew what I wanted him to sign and it's differentiates it from his other signatures.
By Alan Hawkins
Snuck in a little work before bed last night. We got the Spongeface wand extension ket (Doug I borrowed your image, hope that's OK) this thing is SUPER bright!

The last one I put in my own thrower I came up with a very elaborate and complicated system that in the end I did not like. Later I found some heat shrink that I thought would make a better method of holding the board to the bottom of the acrylic tube..

Like so -

WORKS MUCH BETTER!

Next up, the rest of the kit of the thrower and then pack assembly.

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]