By mderidder
I have already built a proton pack from scratch which was a blast but a lot of work! And I only had 5 days to do it so I never finished the gun. Anyhow, I'd like to build another one but I would like a head start!

I have seen people use vaccuum formed pieces for the bulk of the pack. Does anyone know a person that are selling these parts? I know Vankman71 has some great stuff, but I dont think he is willing to sell his parts.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
mark

http://www.mderidder.com
By AJ Quick
Venkman71 doesn't have vacformed parts, and hes also not looking to make any more at this time.

The only maker of Vacformed parts that I know about (THAT IS GOOD QUALITY, AND NOT A FLAKE).. is Javamonkey. I have used his parts in the past and they are crisp and excellent parts.
By Indianapolis_Ghostbusters
We here in Indianapolis are starting to Vaccum form our parts. We are hopefully going to be producing them by Thanksgiving. They will most likely be coming with a Resin cast Ion Arm & Bumper. We are vaccuming the entire bottom minus the N-Filter. I.E. Cyclotron spacer, Cyclotron all the cosmetic plating. And the top, I.E. Gear Boxes, Power Cell, Atenuater. Basically the entire thing.

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]