OOOH.
Is pretty. Good job.

I'll be working on one soon. Maybe won't post it though.
But you've inspired me to tackle the Gizmo from your thread when you where up here.
Hey! I used MDF board. Most likely 1/4" so it was rigid enough not to bend. Hope this helps and good luck with your build!
jonogunn liked this
Naptime wrote: January 31st, 2020, 12:52 pm Hey! I used MDF board. Most likely 1/4" so it was rigid enough not to bend. Hope this helps and good luck with your build!
Thanks for the quick reply yes that helps! I’m from Vancouver (fellow Canadian GB) and making my build out of foam core/Eva foam and found a sticking point with the motherboard.

I don’t have any power tools and trying to stay away from them when making my build (accept a power drill for screws) but I think it’s safe to assume I’ll need them for this?
jonogunn wrote: February 1st, 2020, 1:47 pm
Naptime wrote: January 31st, 2020, 12:52 pm Hey! I used MDF board. Most likely 1/4" so it was rigid enough not to bend. Hope this helps and good luck with your build!
Thanks for the quick reply yes that helps! I’m from Vancouver (fellow Canadian GB) and making my build out of foam core/Eva foam and found a sticking point with the motherboard.

I don’t have any power tools and trying to stay away from them when making my build (accept a power drill for screws) but I think it’s safe to assume I’ll need them for this?
Yay! Fellow Canadian ghosthead! Yeah. I had to use a jigsaw to cut out the mdf board. Someone suggested 1/8” Sinatra or abs sheet which is good if you can get it, but I found mdf to be the easiest and cheapest to get. If there’s a tool library close to you, you could borrow it from them. Or rent one from Home Depot.
jonogunn wrote: February 2nd, 2020, 10:11 pm What did you use as an alternative for the legris elbow? And did you make the HGA and n filter yourself?
I can’t remember exactly what I used, but if you go to your local hardware store or Home Depot it’d be in the plumbing department - that’s where I found mine. As for the HGA & N filter: I used a Pringle’s can for the n-filter and cut a plumbing pipe and capped it for the HGA.
jonogunn liked this
jonogunn wrote: February 6th, 2020, 5:33 pm is thr sintra you used for the wand 1/4"?
Yes. I was able to score some from a theatre company.
jonogunn liked this

I've ordered one of these for a friend to use off […]

GB News is calling the Pink Camo Tint the last m[…]

Sugarland Express.Very early Spielberg movie,it's […]

Also probably different release dates. USA[…]