GohstTarp wrote:Those Vintage bar graphs are quite nifty. Looking forward to seeing it installed in your thrower!
Thanks GT. They really are. Its amazing how something so simple can bring so much joy
By Logan XI
Venkman's Swagger wrote:Only a little update but a very important update.................

Vintage bar graph for my SemiHero thrower :D. I got my hands on this bad boy through Nosllit's awesome for sale thread. I shall be returning for more SH goodness. Yeah baby............
Haven't heard of these, looking forward to seeing how it pans out! :)
Logan XI wrote:
Venkman's Swagger wrote:Only a little update but a very important update.................

Vintage bar graph for my SemiHero thrower :D. I got my hands on this bad boy through Nosllit's awesome for sale thread. I shall be returning for more SH goodness. Yeah baby............
Haven't heard of these, looking forward to seeing how it pans out! :)
Thanks Logan.

It will be a while off yet as mine and Mrs VS uniform builds have taken over
By Logan XI
Venkman's Swagger wrote: Thanks Logan.

There's no rush buddy, i can only imagine how much you want to see how you look in the uniform with the pack on!( i know i do when i get my pack) :)

The uniform was the first thing i sorted out so i've kind of done it in reverse order from you! lol
Logan XI wrote:
Venkman's Swagger wrote: Thanks Logan.

There's no rush buddy, i can only imagine how much you want to see how you look in the uniform with the pack on!( i know i do when i get my pack) :)

The uniform was the first thing i sorted out so i've kind of done it in reverse order from you! lol
Hahaha the uniform is probably the sensible place to start but I've never done things the simple way
Parflagush wrote:Your pack is looking good, man! And as a bonus, I give you this random praise from my random sentence generator: "You operate funnily proper!"
Thanks Gush, really appreciate the praise and as for the random sentence....... Errrrrr thanks I guess lol
Wow has it really been over a year since this was last active?!? Time has flown!!

So much later than anticipated due to real life and my Hero build, I finally got round to grabbing Nickatron's Semi Hero Thrower. Yet again Wifey came up trumps big time. Not been having the best of times recently with work and stresses of being made redundant etc so she surprised me with this loveliness..........

I can't wait to start working on this thing!!

Oh, another thing - this was made mostly out of sc[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

Is anybody making Slime Blowers that would fit the[…]

Beautiful!! I'm getting this even if finances don[…]

Super helpful thanks. I will read properly when […]