Alan Hawkins wrote:You will WOW your friends! Enjoy your first time being a Ghostbuster. It's addicting.
Much thanks! Actually it's my second time. I built a previous pack in 2009. (first post) But thank you again!!
propcicle wrote:Good luck at the contest. Pack looks good.
Thanks, man. I appreciate the vote of confidence. I have a feeling the competition might be stiff but I still have a good feeling about it!

Thanks again - it was a lot of work but well worth it!
Cwkelley75 wrote:Awesome job man! It turned out amazing!
Much thanks! :cool:

Even though it was made for Halloween, I'll have a chance to wear it again for some upcoming conventions this winter. :)
twmedford23 wrote:These are the builds that make this hobby great. Good job!
Much thanks. I placed 3rd in the costume contest and won $600. I have pics in my uniform thread, link below.
gamera1968 wrote:
twmedford23 wrote:These are the builds that make this hobby great. Good job!
Much thanks. I placed 3rd in the costume contest and won $600. I have pics in my uniform thread, link below.
Third place and you $600, I got first place and won a Angry Orchard fire pit lol. I should have gone where you went. Congrats and nice work.
nicopelli wrote:
Third place and you $600, I got first place and won a Angry Orchard fire pit lol. I should have gone where you went. Congrats and nice work.
Yep, even though it was in gift cards, its still $600. :) A fire pit? I hope it gets cold where you are, LOL.
I currently reside in sunny south Florida and the weather is getting a bit cooler - eventually. Much thanks!!
nicopelli wrote:Gift cards are still good to have, again nicely done. I'm in northern Ohio so yea that fire already got a lot of use :razz:
Yes, indeed. A few gift cards are for local restaurants and a fancy hotel near the beach worth over $400. I see. I used to live in northeast Ohio and I can attest that it does get rather cold so the fire pit will come in handy for you. :cool:

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

Greetings

Welcome aboard, Samson! :)

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]