By barison82
Really awesome to see this positive review of the Benofkent Pack. Looks fantastic! My build will also be carried out by Benofkent Props as well, and the quality looks top notch.
By barison82
Croker wrote:I'm just putting the finishing touches to my Benofkent pack. Brilliant bit of kit and excellent service all round!
Awesome! Can't wait for my build with them to start in June. It's great to hear all this positive feedback :)
By barison82
Croker wrote:I can guarantee you won't be disappointed. :-D

Damn that looks awesome!! Cannot wait :)
By barison82
leevenkman wrote:It's one of the best packs out there. I've been round to Bens house a couple of times and seen his other ghostbusters projects! Keep an eye on his page on Facebook.
I have been keeping a close watch on their FB page actually, there are some awesome projects going on (3D Slimer, Sniffer etc)

Again it's just great to hear this validation :)
By Croker
leevenkman wrote:It's one of the best packs out there. I've been round to Bens house a couple of times and seen his other ghostbusters projects! Keep an eye on his page on Facebook.

I went round there to pick my kit up to! It's like a cross between Willy Wonka's factory and Frankenstein's lab! :-D
leevenkman, barison82 liked this

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]