quiksurf wrote:
Venkman's Swagger wrote:Turned out great mate. Happy I could play a small part in helping you get this built man. Very humbling
Yeah man, I appreciate your work and everyone that did this before me, it wouldn't have been possible otherwise.
Thanks man. Enjoy her
So now the pack has been through a major con or two and has come out both better and worse in some ways.

I'm start with the bad. I was transferring the old girl over to my rental car in my way to SC Comicon when disaster struck and the wand jumped off the V hook. The damage could've been worse but it still sucked.
The trigger piece at the end of the barrel snapped off at the weld too, but a little super glue took care of that. I should've patched it but a metal thrower was already on my list of upgrades anyhow.

As for the good, we (the SC Ghostbusters) got a little group together to head north of the border to Raleigh Supercon where a few of us got to meet Mr. Ernie Hudson. This is one of the coolest dudes on the planet (outside of being a Ghostbuster).
That's one off the bucket list.
ImageImage

So I've got a break from Cons for a bit so it's on to upgrades hehe Halloween rolls around. A few of the things I have in mind; first is a metal thrower, which I belive Cpu64 is getting my order together for now. Next is replacing the resin bellows with a metal bellows, there's a fantastic one right here in the GBFans store. After that will be getting a GB1 ion arm end cap, I tried to do it myself but ended up snapping off the clippard barb into the cap. Then I'll be getting one of those fancy charging plates and putting that bad boy in along with a Bluetooth receiver for music and what not.

Thanks again everyone for reading this, commenting, pointers or just making a thread that I stole ideas from. Y'all are the real MVPs.
twmedford23 liked this

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]