By Travis Burrell
HOLY SHIT this build looks incredible!!!! Im saving this to read through the entire process later. From the photos and progress I did see, just....WOW!!!
tommyb345 liked this
By Travis Burrell
gregg.nowling wrote:
tommyb345 wrote:Home Depot:)

Thanks. I tried there actually. Maybe I'll try Lowe's.

At least I know it's an easier find than I was making it out to be.
I cant remember right now where in Home Depot the Copper Elbows are but I saw them over by where they sell the pressure washers and such at Lowes. Im going to be building my reboot pack soon and I have been looking everywhere to get ideas as to what parts im going to use to build what. I will be using this page as one of my main references.

Thank you so much for all the research you put into this and I will use this source and others to build mine soon!
By jeffhucik
tommyb345 wrote:Sorry he doesn’t. It was kinda a one time thing for him. Pricey too!
ahh. I get it. that's cool. pricing doesn't scare me! I understand you have to pay to play lol.
Hi Y'all! :)
I am resurrecting this thread because I really wanna finish my baby... I began my ATC pack build in 2017, with so much great info from this site. But my spine problems and health issues got the better of me for a few years there, so I could not physically work on it anymore. Could barely focus on anything due to pain, meds. fatigue, etc.
But anyway, I have jumped back in, determined to finish this build.
The ONLY thing I have left that I cannot do on my own-- ELECTRONICS.
I have my red lighting in the cage all set. My gun box is all set and I cannibalized a proton gun toy for the sounds for my wand.
The only thing I am stumped on-- How do I power and program all these silly digital numbers I have all over the place?? LOL
I'd be so grateful if someone could pop on here and explain it to me like I am 5 years old!!!
TIA
By tommyb345
Doug Keithley/sponge face/Ghostlab42 made a excellent set of displays way back when. That’s what I am using in mine, but he has long since made any more of them. Your best bet would be to ask Doug for his advice.

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

Greetings

Welcome aboard, Samson! :)

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]