By barison82
Simply stunning...the metalwork on that barrell - speechless! You must be mega proud :)
tommyb345 liked this
This is crazy good! What an awesome prop build, utter genius! This is what I love about this community, I come to this site to see all the massively talented artists and builders of all levels create their own versions of Ghostbusters masterpieces for the love of the franchise. This level of effort is an inspiration, I salute you, it's beautiful! :love::D
tommyb345, barison82 liked this
By PattyTolen
Have you started a for sale thread for the thrower pipes yet? ;) Good god man, it's beautiful! Thanks to you, I've stopped all building on mine to really take my time. Besides, after certain delays there was no way I was going to have it by 15th. You've inspired me!
tommyb345, barison82 liked this
By RedFox
OH my gosh this is amazing and i can't wait to see more progress of this! I'm going to attempt to make one myself so this has been very helpful to see some of the build process so far (since as we all know, there isn't much on the 2016 pack)
Was curious if you had a list of all the parts and how much of them you have gotten so far (i'm making a shopping list)
Again can't wait for an update and thanks for posting
By tommyb345
I pretty much used the couple of reference reboot pack threads here on Gbfans as a basic guide. One of them has a basic shopping list for the parts. The mobo, and display electronics I got through spongeface, and also the 3D printable files for the displays, and inner and outer cage part files through spongeface. The syncotron electronics I got through adafruit.com. The nuclear love box, cryogen chamber, barrel, handle, Vhook, and barrel tip holster I had custom machined by a local buddy of mine. And the rubber grips, heatsync and gunbox I got through Jason murphy. And that's just to name a few people that I will all thank and give credit to once this pack is finnished.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]