By gboy6
I finally found some time to start my reboot pack. Since there are more than one pack, to choose from, I'm going to combine the elements that I like from each one.
That pic is roughly what I'm going for. Basically it will be the big tank, from the hospital/concert pack, with the finished look of the other pack, and maybe some of my own touches.
Ecto42 liked this
By gboy6
Got the tank assembled and mounted. I had to make the extra long handle because I couldn't find one that long.

Here's my gun mount area. Bending that flat bar was a real pain to do. Seeing as I didn't have access to a brake or any specialized equipment, I had to use my sheet metal tongs.
Azgbfan liked this
By gboy6
Don't mind me, I'm just talking to myself.

Painted up the big tank and shortened the handle.
Made the blue can thing from the MK2 pack.
I also made the side part with the knobs.Image
Here's my "speaker basket."
With that done, that's about all the stuff I'm using from the Mk2 pack. I may use more if there's more references later on.
Kingpin, portugueseGB liked this
By gboy6
gbchef wrote:What size pvc did you use for the tank and what did you use for ends?
I used 5" pvc for the tank and the ends are 4" snap caps.
By gboy6
For those that is still interested, here's what i got at this point. I think it effectively combines parts from Marks 2 and 3. So it probably can be called Mark 2.5
Now I'm debating if I should put on the cage and the copper pipe and hide the hard work I spent making that "basket?"
portugueseGB, Kingpin liked this
By gboy6
The basket is a 6" ring from the plumbing dept. in Home Depot, the rest is scrap metal I got from work.
The blue can is a container I found at home and some part from a plumbing fitting.
By gboy6
Like the others, I used an Alice frame and the straps from an orange backpack.
By VBGBFan2005
:love:
Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and THEY BE SLOW!!!
This pack looks AMAZING!!! I've been looking all over the web to see if ANYONE made that Proton Pack from the 2016 movie and THIS IS IT!!! There may be some parts different from the one in the movie, but this pack looks amazing either way! Could you show used how you constructed your "speaker basket"? That would be AWESOME!!!

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]

Where do the other ends of the red/yellow wire[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement […]

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/37016683[…]