MagicDanielle wrote:Scruffyhightops i used a cheap ass orange day sack. Think it was about £5 off eBay. I just picked the cheapest one i could find, with orange straps. Which arent actually visible in any of the photos.
How did you rig the straps up? If there's any chance you have a sec to attach a photo of the back of the pack, that would be amazing. I'm trying to get started with my build and I'm struggling with finding a way to make the straps attach so that everything is still somewhat comfortable...
Better question, Can you attach your main arduino code?

The code that ties the sound to the lights and displays.

My wife wants to make a reboot proton pack before PAX West (in just over two weeks). I can pull it together but I don't want to spend a crazy amount of time on untested arduino code.

Personally, I'm familiar enough with arduino to dig through it without comment but it would be a huge help as a starting point.

Thanks in advance!
By PSlimed Goodnough
Hay there I was wandering how many people would like a chip for sounds efx on a memory chip to exchange on the fly. I'm building many new revised packs form the game. Working on lighter and user friendly type with options to make the pack u neak to the user with a plate build stamp. :-D:-D
This is great work, 2 cracking packs there. Nice to see some uk stuff coming through too, fair play Danielle;)
MagicDanielle liked this
Love your youtube channel!! ( i am subscribed)

Trying to make this one for the missus for halloween also a GB1 pack for me with ghost traps gb2 + gb1
Also would you ever release the code (for a price?), like a few other people on here i have a little coding experience!!

Love your armband part as well.(poss release guide for this as well??)

Talk soon

Frenchy
frenchy3736249 wrote:Love your youtube channel!! ( i am subscribed)

Trying to make this one for the missus for halloween also a GB1 pack for me with ghost traps gb2 + gb1
Also would you ever release the code (for a price?), like a few other people on here i have a little coding experience!!

Love your armband part as well.(poss release guide for this as well??)

Talk soon

Frenchy

Thanks Frenchy. Send me a message via my Facebook page and we can discuss the code :)
Matty PKE Question...URGENT

Depending on the price, it might be worth snatchin[…]

I have a full sized spirit pack, and I have the gh[…]

If you need any clarification at all, PM me or […]

Proton Props UK

Good decision to lift the ban! By the way: I think[…]