By jedibugs
Hey guys,

A couple weeks ago, I spent over $100 on some Legris Elbows and a GBI Ribbon cable from this user and, while both were marked as shipped pretty quickly, but tracking still says the USPS hasn't been given the package.
I've reached out to him through eBay, but it's been two days and I've gotten no response.

Just wondering if anyone here has had dealings with him... like, should I be worried? Or is he a stand-up guy who just gets bogged down sometimes? I would imagine with the amount of GB stuff he sells that he'd have to be a member here, as well.

Thanks for any help or input.

-Shawn
By jedibugs
So, I figured out his full name and messaged him on Facebook. He still hasn't responded to that or my eBay message, but the Facebook message shows as read at 4:30 yesterday and the tracking shows movement starting 3 hours after that, so it looks like I'll get my items Tuesday.
The communication is pretty poor, but as long as I get my items, I'm satisfied.

Looking through his feedback here, he seems like he's a pretty stand-up guy, just with a huge ego. But I'm friends with a guy of similar temperament who makes the best Doctor Who replicas there are, so I can appreciate the depth of passion in people who pride themselves in the perfectionism of their work.
By abaka
Kenny's a friend of mine and he's been quite confrontational with people in this community but I don't think anybody can give him bad rep for selling. He's never screwed anybody over with year long waits like some sellers...By his own admission he can be a bit lax with PM's at times but he's still never screwed up a sale...I've parted with a lot of cash over the years to him with rare parts/flight suits etc and it's been nothing but positive from me.
I ordered a set of cables over a week ago and have not heard anything from him. I've sent half a dozen messages and he has ignored everyone of them!
Not impressed with his customer service. I always give the benefit of the doubt, but some of these sellers create their own problems by ignoring paying clients and stalling instead of just saying "hey I got busy. Sorry".
jedibugs wrote:So, I figured out his full name and messaged him on Facebook. He still hasn't responded to that or my eBay message, but the Facebook message shows as read at 4:30 yesterday and the tracking shows movement starting 3 hours after that, so it looks like I'll get my items Tuesday.
The communication is pretty poor, but as long as I get my items, I'm satisfied.

Looking through his feedback here, he seems like he's a pretty stand-up guy, just with a huge ego. But I'm friends with a guy of similar temperament who makes the best Doctor Who replicas there are, so I can appreciate the depth of passion in people who pride themselves in the perfectionism of their work.
Hey Jedibugs can you send me his contact info. Going on a week and a half and he has ignored all of my eBay messages and still has not sent my order out.
This has nothing to do with his ego. It's just plain bad business!
Tomorrow will be two weeks, and since then I have orders parts from Californa, UK and even China and all of those items have arrived!
This is just poor business practice and I'm sorry no ego is worth this. There are plenty of fish in the sea and this guy will learn that the hard way now.
Filing my dispute against him on PayPal and eBay today.

So any respectable sellers selling the GB1 cables???

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]

I'm hoping we'll see another set when the next F[…]

Hey, anyone else playing this game? I want to find[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]