By vmax1974
So the last few days i have been making a start on a reboot pack for the wife

I asked about the files for making my own mobo but when nobody answered i made my own (available for $5)

Anyway this is what i made (little trimming and stuck to the alluminium sheet)

And i started 3d printing some of the parts although i think my 3d printer needs work

Thats all i got for now as i only really started last night
By Alden
That's really cool, if you end up 3d printing more bits, I would be interested in buying two of the main cover thing from the centre of the farraday cage/wire mesh dome. And possibly 2 of the main wand box if you do them.

It's a very important part (we are aiming for about 75% screen accuracy) and I can't source anything that even looks close to either part.

I am in the UK too, so shipping would be cheap.
By vmax1974
No clue what the going rate is for 3d printing but am sure i can do the rings for you i own a composites company so if all else fails i could silicone mould and resin cast it

Have not thought about the wand box yet but if anyone has a file i can use that would be great

I am also planning a new 3d printer build i want one with a 1 meter x 1 meter x 1.25 build area but i have only just started thinking about that
By vmax1974
gregg.nowling wrote:I'm new here and not sure how to message yet, but I'd really like to buy a set of your plans.
I have sent you a message

I have this week commenced my most ambitious proje[…]

I haven't had Xbox Live for a while, but I'm consi[…]

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]

I'm hoping we'll see another set when the next F[…]