By badash320
After years of gathering research I'm finally about to embark on my first pack building exercise. I'm planning on starting at the neutrona wand and I'm going for an aluminum build. I understand the rotation mechanics as well as the pop mechanics but what I'm having difficulty with is finding the information about the sizing of the buy parts. I know which parts I need but I can't find dimensions.

Some examples:
I know that the thrower switch at the front grip is a machined component that houses a moment switch and a hat light but I can't find what size holes are required to accommodate.
I know that a banjo bolt is used in the Legris/Nycoil fitting on the end but I don't know what the thread type is to make the blocks.
I know where the hat lights are used and the Clippard hose barbs go but not the holes required to mount them.

A friend of mine is involved with a fabrication shop and I want to get a quote from him about the price on making the majority of the housing and machined grips. I would prefer to have as many of the holes and cutouts in place as possible.

Can anyone point me to another thread or supply a list of the various sizes of cutout and threads types that have worked for them? Any manufacturer model/part under that can be supplied would also be greatly appreciated.
    PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]