By deejeerie
Hi, first post here. :-)

I am making a reboot pack and will need a motherboard to start it all up. My first plan is to have it created using a cnc machine (I have access to one but I'm not sure if I can cut aluminum that thick). If that doesn't work, I'll do it the old fashioned way.

I need the outside dimensions of the motherboard. Would someone let me know what the measurements of Joe's or Feig's board are please??? :-)

(I did try searching the forum for this answer, but after about a half hour, I figured it best to ask.)
By deejeerie
I knew as soon as I asked, I would find the measurements... lol

Got them! For anyone that might stumble in here with the same question...

12.5" wide, 20" tall, 5.5" deep (shelf)
By deejeerie
Kingpin wrote:Were those based on one of the motherboard drawings that've circulated the forum?
Yes, used the black diagram with white lines and the word Brooks at the bottom of the shelf, from the forum to create my file. It seems that there is a size discrepancy though between that one and Feig's.

I decided to scale down my version and remove the top curved section, so that I could use a pre-fab sheet 12" x 24". If I want the curved top I will bolt it on or weld it. ( I will be taking a welding and laser cutting class soon.) I am also going to see if we can do a fold as apposed to the curve for the shelf, but strength will be taken into consideration when that time comes.

I missed out on the Haslab packs too. I am conside[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]

Where do the other ends of the red/yellow wire[…]