Like one noticeable difference between GB1 pack and GB2 is the gray crank knob. Little stuff like that I'm just wondering about. I'm getting close to purchasing a complete pack and The ones worth buying seem to be in the GB2 style. I'd like to have it look screen accurate to the first movie. I guess if anything I could change out knobs myself. I was just curious if anyone knew of anything little changes like the crank knob so I could get the right stuff together. Anyways thanks for the reply
StayPatMarshmallow wrote:Like one noticeable difference between GB1 pack and GB2 is the gray crank knob. Little stuff like that I'm just wondering about. I'm getting close to purchasing a complete pack and The ones worth buying seem to be in the GB2 style. I'd like to have cit look screen accurate to the first movie. I guess if anything I could change out knobs myself. I was just curious if anyone knew of anything little changes like the crank knob so I could get the right stuff together. Anyways thanks for the reply
I'm no expert but the Gb1's had I believe a grey crank knob, more muted ribbon colors and different legris. Also the straps were more padded on GB2 packs. If I had a choice I'd have a GB1 pack and GB2 trap, as the GB1 hero trap (ballroom) iirc was oversize by 20% from the stunt traps used in the montage and in GB2. I might be wrong though.
gold333 wrote:
StayPatMarshmallow wrote:Like one noticeable difference between GB1 pack and GB2 is the gray crank knob. Little stuff like that I'm just wondering about. I'm getting close to purchasing a complete pack and The ones worth buying seem to be in the GB2 style. I'd like to have cit look screen accurate to the first movie. I guess if anything I could change out knobs myself. I was just curious if anyone knew of anything little changes like the crank knob so I could get the right stuff together. Anyways thanks for the reply
I'm no expert but the Gb1's had I believe a grey crank knob, more muted ribbon colors and different legris. Also the straps were more padded on GB2 packs. If I had a choice I'd have a GB1 pack and GB2 trap, as the GB1 hero trap (ballroom) iirc was oversize by 20% from the stunt traps used in the montage and in GB2. I might be wrong though.
Yea some good points right there. I guess the crank knob is the most obvious piece I'm noticing as far as a visual glance of the back. Thanks for the info
The hero packs used in gb1 were exactly the same packs used in Gb2, no new hero packs were made for the second film. When they made the lighter semi-hero packs for GB2 some of the older parts used on the first film packs couldn't be located so they had to use alternatives, so had to also change them on the hero packs for continuity.

Those changes include....

GB1 / GB2
Ribbon cable / Spectre strip
Grey crank knob / Black crank knob
Bellows mounted from inside / bellows mounted from outside
shell mounted to mobo with socket head bolts / Shell mounted to mobo using philips head button bolts
Bumper mounted with socket head bolts / bumper mounted with philips head button bolts
Non padded LC1 straps / Some straps were padded (not all)
Alice frame spaced from mobo using blocks / Alice frame spaced from mobo using metal pipe
Also ive noticed while watching the movies is the lack of a label or labels on the N-Filter, the GB2 packs either had just one or nothing at all

Doug Keithley/sponge face/Ghostlab42 made a excell[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I thought 6 inch was 6 inch.. I just looked the m[…]