first lot of pics are old spare nickatron shell i brought which i have done up a bit and second shell is defunked made by benofkent which i brought at a good price been fixing it up sorting out the eda at moment be posting pics everytime i work on it nicks shell going to be transformed into gb1 and bens shell be gb2
Imagewielding look now round on the pack on my gb1

Image n filter now painted be painting holes white then putting wielding look around gb2 pack tomorrow let me know what u think
Image didnt like how white paint turned out so took out milliput putty and repainted it and now putted white tack as replacement which worked out better

Image wielding look now on my gb2 pack hope everyone likes it used milliput putty and to do wielding effect all i used was paper clip came out good
Image here what i been doing most of the day masking tape gb2 pack in prep for stone effect paint since they retro fitted for gb2 i thought might aswell do same like my gb1 pack just 3 more bits to cover then its ready
hey guys can anyone suggest how i can do twist at front of the thrower like when they go against gozer in first movie i have metal thrower on the way and i want to make it do excatly like that even extended barrel
doctor73 wrote:from friend if you want one go on fb and look up dave arsey arstall they about £150 and take 6 weeks to make they hand made highly recommend him
Thank you. I will certainly keep an eye out.
doctor73 wrote:
Venkman's Swagger wrote:I believe it is grey foam with black gaffers tape that is GB1 accurate mate
thanks mate i get some this week
You're welcome!
Image last of stone effect on gb2 shell now once paint dry i be putting sliver paint on then when that drys put black on and when then thats done drying i be scratching it to give it that weathering look in gb2

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]