Hey Banner,

You should have your images hosted on an Image Site such as Image Shack, Flicker, etc. If you don't have a lot to store, some sites will do it for free.

Most image hosting sites give you a few options as to how the images are used. You should look for the option that says for "Forum" use. If not, go through the options to see which one starts and ends with "url". Copy that string and paste it into your post. Hit the preview button to see if the picture will display, which it should. If not, go back and look through the choices for another string with "url" in it.

Once you find which string works, check to see if there are "image size" options as well. 640 X 480 is a good choice, large enough to see and they load quickly. Without the size option, your pics could be larger than the display and take forever to load on slower machines.

Here's an example.

To see what the code looks like, hit "reply with quote" (grey button at top far right) in my post. It will copy my post and you will then be able to read the code for the above picture. As it shows in the code, I'm using Image Shack to host my pics. As you will see, it has"url" in it both front and back.

Hope this helps, your mileage may vary depending on which Hosting Site you use.
Banner73 liked this

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]