By Punk0627
I am new to using this forum but have look at many of the post that have been on the site so for a bout a year i have been working on my proton pack i have brought the Gbfans wand kit and the pack kit but the soundboard, programer,chip are my next investment besides the in the products description i was wondering if anyone had photos or great links to the wiring and the set up for the lights themselves. Any replay and photo is greatly appreciated
By Ejgunth87
If you click Documentation and Video in the description below the items in the shop (for the light boards & sound board only), it'll show a quick demonstration of how they'll need to be wired up. Here is a list of what you'll need-

-Gbfans Pack Blaster soundboard
-GBfans thrower light kit
-both grey ribbon cables abailable in the shop
-blue brick battery (I've had better luck with buying em on Ebay from a US seller)
-speaker

With that stuff, you should be able to hook it all up and get it running prior to installing it into your pack.
By Punk0627
i have looked at those before i was wondering if anyone had pictures before they have installed the all the kits to see what al the connections look like before its on the motherboard
By Punk0627
Ejgunth87 wrote:If you click Documentation and Video in the description below the items in the shop (for the light boards & sound board only), it'll show a quick demonstration of how they'll need to be wired up. Here is a list of what you'll need-

-Gbfans Pack Blaster soundboard
-both grey ribbon cables abailable in the shop
-blue brick battery (I've had better luck with buying em on Ebay from a US seller)
-speaker
With that stuff, you should be able to hook it all up and get it running prior to installing it into your pack.

Why should i buy the power back on eBay rather than on this website is their something wrong with then or do you mean by it would be cheaper
By Ejgunth87
I've had better luck with the ones from ebay, the ones sold here have a tendancy to have a faulty cell or 2 in it. I've gotten some that work no prob from here too, but its not worth risking the $50. Between myself and my group, we've bought around 20-25 of these, so I'm not just basing my opinion off of buying a few.
By Punk0627
ok so the kits came in but I'm wondering if any has gotten the 2016 version go the GBfans Pack Blaster kit if so how do you put in the sounds do you still need sound board or the micro sd card that comes with it

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]