By evlares
since i decided to retire my old, heavy, pack, ive been thinking about building something thats much lighter in weight. Fiberglass shell, with lights only, and using the Matty wand for sound...then i thought i would like it to look as-built, like the Omni magazine cover pack. I know its got too much texture on it, but im going for a distant cousin look, rather than an identical twin. i used some semi-gloss hood and bumper black paint, which is extremely tough once dried . The paint is also kinda glossy on smooth surfaces. there will be no weathering on this pack. So far,it looks to come in at around fifteen pounds.
grogking liked this
new pics

the two spring loaded prongs are how i transfer power from the Makita battery in the booster tube, to the motherboard...i didnt want any wiring between the two, to make it easier to work on.

just waiting on a few labels...ive got to reposition the Danger label on the PPD...i think its a close cousin, not a twin, and it only weighs 21 pounds...much beter than 37. i might repaint the Matty wand to look newer. Tim PS labels came in..bumper decal too far right, i will fix it in the morning.

ctiggerrun liked this

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]