Well I would like to share my experience with the dual venting system made by fincher technologies for the pack. I debuted my hero pack yesterday at a local con. The venting system was a hit. Love it. Though it didn't come with out complications. As advised I have both the wand ecig pointing downwards and the pack ecig pointing downwards as to make sure the wick stays saturated and works well. The pack vent no problems I vented maybe 7-8 times and it is still almost completely filled. On the other hand the wand is completely empty after only 8 times. It used the entire 2.4ml. At the end it literally was spitting liquid into my reflector with my vent light. Luckily I have everything pretty pretty much sealed up and it doesn't seem any damage occurred but I find that a little crazy to get only 8 vents. I am going to flip the unit right side up now in my pack to see if this corrects the issue. Was hoping that maybe somebody else has worked with this unit and may have some advise for me or has had the issues themselves. Also to let others know that this could possible happen to them. Thanks in advance for any advise.
I upgraded to a larger tank and utilized subohm venting... It takes a while till I need a refill, and I can vent for several seconds without fear of burning out the "wick", since subo venting typically uses "coils" instead... Check out my build thread starting here - viewtopic.php?p=4831890#p4831890

I've ordered one of these for a friend to use off […]

GB News is calling the Pink Camo Tint the last m[…]

Sugarland Express.Very early Spielberg movie,it's […]

Also probably different release dates. USA[…]