Hey there

I am making a GB2 pack using a Matty Wand and Spongefaces Matty controller board.

My question is this. I have a lot of parts that I can swap out on the Matty Wand to make it more accurate.
Such as aluminum thrower knobs and heat sink.
Real Clippard Valves
Brass Nycoil Banjos
Orange Cap

Will this add to the overall value or detract by lessening the value of the wand seeing that it is becoming scarce?
I painted mine and weathered it. I like how it came out. Do what makes you happy and i wouldnt worry about resale.. But "more accurate" still wont be accurate. The more your change the more your likely to break something and I don't think it adds value, might even hurt it a little.. If your even thinking about selling it, putting time and effort into it and your worried about accuracy, you might be better off selling it now and buying an all metal thrower. No matter what you do to the Matty wand it won't be as nice as a metal one.. I'd just hate to see you spend time and money, hurt the value of your wand and down the road still not be happy with it. I like my wand and sponge face board, and I'm OK with the flaws. Figure out what your OK with. But adding parts won't increase the value to the wand..
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]

Doug Keithley/sponge face/Ghostlab42 made a excell[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]