Yo,

It's been a while since I've posted a build and thought I'd share my latest. Those of you who have been here for a while know that my build niche is to take the other designs (RGB, XGB, and so on) and give them a real world Spengler/Stantz style to them. Well this build is no different. Making full use of my 3D printer made this a very good looking build that I feel blows last year's reboot junk build away. I really came into my own with the electronics since the whole electronic setup is custom. So now humbly present my Reboot pack as built by Egon Spengler.

Key features:

- Original film Color scheme
- a few original fittings and original labels
- Nuclear Love box replaced with classic rubbed power cell and lights
- Syncrotron not as bright (ball of light) like the film version but more mysterious like original pack
- Thrower hose now attaches to the cryobox instead of gun mount.
- Thrower mount is classic style with ribs and dixie bracket
- Gauge is gone and replaced with a thin N Filter
- Pack is mounted to an alice frame with classic straps
Biggest of all:
- Thrower is scaled to classic dimensions and it's configuration flipped. ( I always felt that the original version of the reboot thrower was too big and awkwardly setup). It also has classic grips to complete the look.

Questions and comments welcome.
***Disclaimer: Still not a fan of the reboot lol but I am a builder and couldn't pass up the chance to take another shot at this pack***

Lights Demo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il9cLezgAgo

Overall, pretty badass build. Looking forward to having it on display at upcoming cons
Kingpin, jacklawyer, twmedford23 and 4 others liked this
@ Chris: As for design choices, I always planned this going forward to have the classic power cell and gun mount. I also wanted the syncrotron to be less of a ball of light and more subtle. Plus the classic color scheme was a must. I'm not really much of a fan of the reboot but the pack design grew on me and I felt it needed more lights and less digit counters. Plus having built one last summer (not at all accurate but more or less followed Feig's measurements) There were some deign issues I had that I felt classic elements would've better suited the design.

@ Ecto: Nope I'm a righty. the thrower design was intentionally flipped because I'm a classic fan and like the classic configuration plus the original handle configuration for the reboot thrower made it harder to draw if you didn't have an extreme pitch to it and having the back handle on the right instead of the left made it less stable IMHO unlike the classic thrower where you held it against your body to brace for kick back. Plus having built one last summer I felt that it was overly excessive for the thrower to be nearly 3 feet long.

@ EJ: Steal away, lol. If you need guidance on anything by all means hit me up
    New PKE build

One more video demonstration with handheld operati[…]

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]