By shanejudd
I brought a ghostbusters fans Wand Light Kit for my thrower.
I can't seem to find my cable to plug in the Barbraph to the board. I really want to use it so I am going to have to get another cable, can anyone give me advise on what I should be asking for? I'm new to this kind of thing and have no Idea. I was wondering if anyone could possibly tell me the type of cable and connector so that I may buy another.
Last edited by Kingpin on May 13th, 2017, 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Combined posts
By Kingpin
Could you post some photos of the kit you've received?

Also, have you emailed the person your bought the kit from to find out more info about the missing connector?
By shanejudd
Its a gbfans light kit. I have e-mailed AJ Quick a few times but no reply.
I have also taken the kit to electronic shops, all staff tell me that the cable and connections are just standard ones but they never seem to sell the parts and to be honest "Standard" really doesn't mean much to me. So i'm kind of lost on what I should do from here. :(
By bishopdonmiguel
That is called an FFC (flat flexible connector). There are various characteristics you'll need to know to get the right one... type, pitch, etc. I'd recommend sending a PM to Spongeface. He is usually very helpful in these matters.
shanejudd liked this
By shanejudd
bishopdonmiguel wrote:That is called an FFC (flat flexible connector). There are various characteristics you'll need to know to get the right one... type, pitch, etc. I'd recommend sending a PM to Spongeface. He is usually very helpful in these matters.
Took your advise and contacted spongeface, He's got the part I need so problem solved.
Thanks so much for the advice.
    Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?