Is there a definitive (or at least a solid guess) of the startup sequence of the PowerCell LEDs?

I'm doing my own electronics (I'm one of those pesky Arduino guys) and so far have an animation starting at the topmost light and "waterfalling" down to the bottom light, which stays on and repeats, here is what I have, currently:

I've seen a few other sequences (flashing before/after, etc) but I can't seem to find if this is from some scene I've missed or just artistic license.

Thanks!
xoff00 wrote:Is there a definitive (or at least a solid guess) of the startup sequence of the PowerCell LEDs?
I also used an Arduino for my pack lights, and I determined that the Power Cell takes exactly one second to cycle through all fifteen LEDs (with the bottom LED remaining lit at all times).
xoff00 liked this
It's all artistic licence. The electronics kits in the original Proton Packs props were relatively primitive compared to what we use today, and while we don't have exhaustive reference of the elections from the moment they're switched on, to being turned off, but it's likely that the bargraph/cyclotron lights didn't have any sort of "start up" sequence - the bargraph lights only have that simple scrolling animation, and the cyclotron has that simple rotation animation. I think there may have been some functionality to adjust the speed (something that came to light when a basic Ghostbusters II fibreglass Pack was opened up, but that's about it.

The one element that did have some advanced functionality was the bargraph on the Proton Gun, featured specifically on the "Super Hero" prop only, which had a significant setup that was stored in the main body Proton Pack... however we only have a small amount of reference to work from, and nobody has attempted to operate the electronics on this prop more recently.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]