Hi Guys,

I'm kinda new here, but already looked around for all kind of cool ideas of building a proton pack.
A lot of you are making some really cool stuff! Good job!
No where's the deal..

I would like to have both the 1984 pack and 2016 pack for display purposes only.
Therefor they don't have to be the proper size. I'm really ok with packs that are about 12 inches.

I would like them to be nice looking AND having LIGHTS. (Also sounds, but lights are most important)
I know replica packs can cost over $1000, mostly around a $2000 price.
But i'm wondering if anyone could and would like to make me at least a 12 inch 1984 scale model of a pack (with at least lichts)

If thats not possible, could anyone help me out with adresses where i could buy light and sound kits that doesnt cost me $200?

The budget (since where talking about scale models) is about €200 dollar for each pack.
Or around $50 for a light/sound kit for each Pack. Then i construct the packs myself.

Am i asking something completely stupid here?
Or is it workable?

I'm located in the Netherlands by the way...

Let me know guys!
All help and info is apreciated!
:cool::blush::sigh::whatever:
BenofKent Props on Facebook does scaled down GB1 and GB2 packs in a variety of sizes. Full-sized kits are available for £450, so I would imagine he can accommodate a 12" sized pack in your price range. Don't take my word for it, you'll have to talk to Ben.

As for lighting and sounds, with the size of the controllers and the space in which you have to hid them, having properly blinking lights built-in would be tricky. You could easily do a few static (always on) LEDs and just run a power cable into the back, or have an on/off switch hidden somewhere and use a watch battery or something.

How were you planning on displaying them? I've got an idea or two about how to have them dynamically lit with the option for sound, but it's kind of dependent on your plans to display them.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]