By Terrace
For those of you who modify the straps in order to attach a flashlight and a radio, what is your preferred method?
By Glenn Frederick
You really shouldn't have to modify anything on the straps to keep the flashlight or radio on them!

Just try to loop something around the straps and use the belt clips that come with them.

You could use that Velcro strapping that's made for wrapping around cable/wires and clip them onto that.

Once you're wearing it I would think they shouldn't slide down!
By Terrace
Hmm. At that point, you're pretty much forced to use a relatively light radio, aren't you? I have an old 2-way radio (that looks screen-accurate) that's heavy enough that it drags the velcro strap down anyway. I suppose much of the fault comes from the fact that it needs its own holster, and that has a full belt loop (as in "the belt goes through this loop").

Ah, well. I'll look into seeing if I can get a cheap modern radio that could work.
By Christof
Actually, you can use the quick release straps/loops on the alice frame strap to thread a zip tie onto, and voila. I don't have a radio/holster for my uniform at the moment so I couldn't really comment on getting the holster clip, but any simple belt clip will attach without trouble.
By Ectoboy16
I used a couple heavy duty zip ties on the straps. Nice and tight around the strap and it holds my D Cell angle head light and and holds the Motorola easily.

I've ordered one of these for a friend to use off […]

GB News is calling the Pink Camo Tint the last m[…]

Sugarland Express.Very early Spielberg movie,it's […]

Also probably different release dates. USA[…]