By elsoldao7
Hello all!
I'm thinking of skipping on the Spirit Halloween Pack & just starting my own 1:1 pack. That being said, are there any good shell selleres out there? I'm not a accuraccy Nazi, I just want it to look goog enough. I saw a vaccuformed one on ebah.
Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!
By Weideman
If you are looking for a good starter shell, pick up a Studio Creations shell. I think I saw one on Ebay the other day but it seemed a little more expensive compared to ordering through their site (unless they raised their prices). Either way, it's less than $100 bucks and great starting point. I recommend searching the forum to find some examples of builds to get a feel for what it would take to build one.
By Christof
If you're just going for general accuracy and simple materials, the SC shell is the way to go. There's also the GBFans shell, my personal preference, but that is somewhat more costly and has a bit of a learning curve to it. Not that it's especially difficult doing all the modification/drilling required for the GBFans shell, but it is a different set of skills than what you would need to use for the Studio Creations Shell. Above and beyond that there's a handful of sellers who make shells, usually as part of complete kits, who are pretty commonly recommended. BenofKent Props, Karniverous Creations, Freeky Geeky are all highly acclaimed in the community, but as I recall except for BenofKent they all produce Fiberglass shells. BenofKent has these really nice, clean, injection molded shells I have yet to see in person but they photo extremely well.
Hope that helps!

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]