By awphil23@gmail.com
Hi all,

So I just purchased the whole GBFans light and sound kit. Soundboard, gun lights and pack lights. The gun lights and sound board are working great together in all modes.

For some reason the pack lights don't function as they are supposed to. When everything (or just the pack lights) are connected to the soundboard, the power cell lights will do the initial start up (drop one led at a time until full) then just turn off. The cyclotron lights do the same (all turn on like on start up and then stay off). The vent light stays flickering until I fire. When I hold the fire button the power cell lights do the initial start up again and begin to move up and down as they should as well as the cyclotron lights rotating as they should. When I let go of the fire button they all stay off again.

When I hook up the pack lights to their own power source they seem to function as they should. They will go through the initial start up and continue to move up and down for the power cell as well as rotate the cyclotron lights.

If anybody can point me in the right direction, that would be great. I have tried all different configurations and nothing seems to get them working besides individual power. I hope I am just missing something and the soundboard is not defective.

Thank you for your help.
By awphil23@gmail.com
Dude it was so long ago I totally forgot how I fixed it. I think it was actually a defective board. I don't remember which board. I want to say it was the power cell and cyclotron board. Try messaging AJ and see if he can help.
    Proton Props UK

Considering David orders most of the parts he […]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]