I didn't like the idea of using Zip Ties to hold the Alice frame on the pack so I ended up getting a 1/4" thick sheet of plywood and traced the motherboard and screw patter onto that. Afterwards, I cut it out and I also ripped away the fabric from the cardboard motherboard and used hot glue and spray adhesive to apply the cushioned part of the motherboard back to my wooden motherboard. I did that so that I can hide the hole that opens through the Velcro slot to change the batteries. I went to the hardware store and found similar screws to replace my stock screws. They were longer so that they could accommodate the wooden motherboard. After that, I mounted it all up and just to test it out I jumped up and down and even swung it around because I knew the second I would hear a pop I would be on the market for mounting brackets but that's not the case here. Just a 1/4" plywood sheet and some upgraded screws is stable enough to mount the Alice pack frame!
GBNYC87 wrote:This looks amazing, Dre! Thanks for uploading these photos! I love your weathering technique.

Good luck on your ghost trap - can't wait to see how that turns out!
Thanks man! I just got the wheel base on it. The only thing left to do now is add the wheels, add the doors and front LED housing, primer, and paint. It looks very impressive right now lol. But yeah I will keep the Ghost Trap updated too. I found something interesting tonight. I think I may be able to cut my own trap plating out of sheet metal that I found at Hobby Lobby made by a company called K&S Precision Metals!

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]