Assuming you trace a motherboard from MDF, its basically as easy as running 2 bolts through the bottom slots of the frame and drilling a hole through the center brace about 2/3rd's to 3/4 of the way up. how ever bear in mind the alice frame is actually larger than the pack it's self so it doesn't really matter where you put it.
GBDRE760 liked this
DarkSpectre wrote:Assuming you trace a motherboard from MDF, its basically as easy as running 2 bolts through the bottom slots of the frame and drilling a hole through the center brace about 2/3rd's to 3/4 of the way up. how ever bear in mind the alice frame is actually larger than the pack it's self so it doesn't really matter where you put it.

Lol I kinda figured that it didn't matter because most of the prop plans dont specify anything about mounting it. I know a lot of people prefer their packs to be able to stand on their own when mounted to a frame and I'm pretty sure for that you must have the frame a little low.
The reference photo appears to match Stefan's plans for the position of the Alice frame bottom. I drilled mine to match and noticed it looks like it's is too high to "free stand". Are packs supposed to be able to stand on their own? Video Bob seems adamant that "proper" made packs should in his YouTube videos. Even though in his configuration, the bolts appear to overlap with the L-bracket area. I realise he's not the most faithful of sources, interested to hear any opinions on the ability to free stand.

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]

The opening post contain a lot information. Quick […]