By mrgrzesk
I purchased a spirit Halloween pack, and bought an cosmetic upgrade kit for it on eBay. I added the Alice pack and I think it looks pretty good, I’m not a big fan of the lighting that was included I would like to make it look more like the movie, I am very new to this so I apologize if this is been covered before. I went to the shop and I’m lost- I’m not sure what the purchase in order to have a more screen accurate lighting package on my pack. Any help or mod ideas would be appreciated. Thanks
By GBDRE760
Hey I was lost too but I ended up deciding that all I wanted was my powercell and cyclotron lights to animate since there isn't much space to pull off the bar graph and what not in the proton gun so I got this kit.....

http://www.gbfans.com/shop/pack-parts/p ... light-kit/

You can see how it acts in my pack in the video below...

Now if only the shop had Ghost Trap electronics.... I would be a happy camper! I'm currently building a trap right now that may be ready for paint tomorrow and I have to figure out what I'm going to do about electronics.

Anyways, give a shout if you have anymore questions about your proton pack and if I know the answer, I will gladly help you!

Whole car is great but the pack trolly...how? […]

Doing a Ghostbusters RPG

I run a Ghostbusters RPG on Roll20/Discord that ha[…]

A new entry, thanks to an anonymous editer on IMDb[…]

Industrial Strength Velcor. Can hold 10 pounds eve[…]